Senior Developer and Software Architect
Are you in need of software engineering services? I'd be happy to help on an hourly basis. Typescript is my favourite language but I am fluent in many others. I specialise in Amazon Connect and custom Softphone development. If you're interested in learning more, feel free to check out my Linkedin profile and connect with me.
I live in Wellington, New Zealand. Open for remote work. [Contact]
With many years of experience as a "hands-on" software engineer, I am well-equipped to be your extra hand in bringing your project to successful completion. I'd be happy to assist you.
- Fullstack development: Frontend, Backend and DevOps.
- Complete lifecycle support: Coding, Testing, Deploying & Training.
- +15 years of experience.
I have long experience in small startup companies, as an employee or as a founder. Let's work together to turn your software idea into a reality!
- Plan for scale; code the essentials.
- Product scope refinement.
- Sensible technical choices.
- Infrastructure setup (AWS).
- Deployment setup (CI/CD).
- Testing framework setup.
If you need to solve a complex engineering problem, I can help with deep thinking and formulating a solution.
- Technical design documents.
- Architectural diagrams.
- Strong writing & presentation skills.
- Master's degree in Computer Science.
Partnering with a technical expert allows you to focus on the development and growth of your product.
- Time & complexity estimations.
- Code quality evaluation.
- Trusted code reviews.
Serverless Website Development
I love Frontend development and I specialise in React.
- Zero monthly costs (e.g. Netlify).
- Admin portals, dashboards.
- Pixel-perfect implementation with a designer of your choice.
- Authentication (e.g. Google login).
- Database (e.g. Firebase).
Amazon Connect Specialist
I have special experience in building software for contact centres, using Amazon Connect.
- AWS integration (Lambdas, DynamoDB).
- Softphone Extensions.
- Contact centre dashboards.
- Management portals.
No one knows everything, and I'm no different. Here's a partial list of things that are on my learning list.
- Mobile development.
- .Net ecosystem.
- Deep tech (AI, Cyber etc.).
- Hardware, IoT.
- People management.
I am currently in the process of building my blog's content, but feel free to check out my first post and stay tuned for more updates.